Book Tickets Online
About the business.
Penderyn have produced award-winning single malt whiskies and spirits at their distillery in the Brecon Beacons since 1999. Since then the distillery has gone from strength to strength and now exports the world over. The Penderyn Lloyd Street site, housed in Llandudno’s Old Board School, is the latest expansion with the shop, visitor centre and distillery being opened in May 2021.
What is available for visitors to enjoy?
Our shop is open to the public and distillery tours must be booked. We also offer weekend masterclasses.
How do visitors book?
Tours are available 7 days a week and can be booked online, or through the shop depending on availability.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult ticket||£11.50 adult|
|Junior (14-17 years)||£4.50 child|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Car Charging Point
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Coach parties accepted
- Welsh spoken
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- On site parking
- Major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available