Book Tickets Online
Easter Activites 2022 - Easter at Manorafon Farm Park
Oodles of fun for all the family…….Experience the thrill of the sheep race, get up close to reptiles and creepy crawlies, cuddle the rabbits, feed the goats and greet the alpacas. Or join us as we welcome an array of new baby animals throughout the year - from adorable lambs to cheeky kids, fluffy chicks and cute piglets.
Then discover the indoor play barn, the exciting off-road pedal go-karts and the giant sand pit. Get into character in Tiny Town, explore the Clamber Castle or let off steam on the bouncy pillows before stopping off at the Greedy Goat Snack Hut to refuel. There’s plenty to see and even more to do.
Nestled in the picturesque parkland of Gwrych Castle, close to the stunning North Wales coastline and conveniently just off the A55.
Visit Manorafon Farm for a memorable and fun-packed family day out.
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Outside seating
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Assistance Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors