Book Tickets Online
Llandudno Museum and Gallery has always been a treasure chest of all things local – from prehistoric and Roman times to Llandudno’s growth as a seaside resort.
Highlights of the recent redevelopment include new galleries, exhibitions and interpretation and family fun.
The museum is situated in the heart of Llandudno and is a 5-minute walk from the North Shore and 15 minutes from the West Shore. Close to the bus stops on Gloddaeth Street, and a 15 minutes’ walk from the railway station.
What is available for visitors to enjoy?
- Come and discover Llandudno and the Creuddyn Peninsula’s fascination past. Uncover our distant past and the early people who made this area their home including Blodwen our Neolithic Lady of the Little Orme. See the remarkable finds from Kanovium Roman Fort including the strategy game of Latrunculi or Little Soldiers.
- Meet the Llandudno and District Field Club who formed in 1906 and recorded local historic sites and the flora and fauna of the area. They were early conservationists, Mr G.A. Humphreys calling for the protection of the Ravens and Peregrine Falcons on the Great Orme in July 1906.
- Encounter the amazing story of local hero Colonel Arnold and his Musical box tank during WW1 or if you ever wondered where the Inland Revenue went to avoid the blitz during WW2 then visit our War gallery.
- Our fine art collection was bequeathed by our benefactor F.E Chardon who was himself an exhibited artist. Some of his work with art and sculpture by artists who he knew or admired is on display in the Chardon Gallery along with items he collected on his travels across Europe, India, and Asia.
- Our Biodiversity Garden which is free to visit. It is a place to look, listen and have a mindful moment.
How do visitors book?
Please book timed tickets through the museum website or pay on admission
The museum is wheelchair accessible, with a lift, baby changing and disabled toilets. The décor is designed to be dementia friendly. All are welcome and if we can help make your visit more enjoyable, please let us know.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family 2 adults plus 4 children||£16.00 family|
|Group of 6 Adults (same household/bubble)||£30.00 adult|
Advanced booking recommended
Under 5yrs free.
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Time limited visits - 50 minutes
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Assistance Dogs Permitted
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- Major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available