Book Tickets Online
There are lots of different walks up and around the Great Orme summit in Llandudno.
You can choose from:
Great Orme Historical Trails
This walk offers spectacular views of Liverpool Bay, the Carneddau range, the Menai Strait and Anglesey.
• Long route - 4.2 miles (6.7 km)
• Short route - 3.2 miles (5.2 km).
Great Orme Nature Trail
This is a circular walk around the headland, starting and finishing at the summit.
The trail is clearly marked and the accompanying leaflet describes just some of the Great Orme's wildlife.
• Long route - 4 miles (6.5 km)
• Short route - 3.5 Miles (5.5 km).
Great Orme Summit Trails
These walks offer wonderful views of the town and beyond. The trails are clearly marked with the Summit Trail logo.
• Haulfre Gardens Trail - 1 mile
• Happy Valley Trail - 1½ miles long
• Zig Zag Trail - 1 mile.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Dog Friendly
- In countryside