Located on the beautiful North Wales coastline in Llanddulas, offering direct access to one of Europe’s largest cycle paths with uninterrupted views out to sea across the bay, The Beach Caravan Park is the perfect holiday park destination for the whole family.
Just off the main A55 expressway into North Wales, this park is the perfect base to explore the many attractions of North Wales such as near by Abergele, the ever popular Victorian resort town of Llandudno and no forgetting Conwy.
The facilities on the park are of a high standard and include a children’s play area, adults only lounge bar, family bar and games room. Tides Café is the perfect place to relax and unwind with tasty Breakfasts, Light Snacks and Yummy Cakes.
The Beach Caravan Park have hot tub caravans and dog friendly caravans available to hire.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Per unit per week||£320.00 per unit per week|
*From £320.00 to £950.00 per unit per week
Short breaks package, 3 nights per unit: from £190 to £458
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Bed linen provided
- Central heating
- Children's play area
- Credit cards accepted
- Evening meal available / cafe or restaurant on-site
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available
- Washing machines available on-site
- Wireless internet
- Children's facilities available
- Wifi available