The oldest licensed pub in Wales.
The Groes inn is a traditional inn, perfectly nestled between the beautiful Conwy estuary and the stunning Tal y Fan mountain.
It offers panoramic views combined with a warm cosy welcome, fresh seasonal food and a great range of quality ales and wines.
The perfect place to relax and unwind in Wales.
We’re dog friendly at The Groes Inn, because your best friend deserves a holiday too.
Special promotional rates are available throughout the year, please contact the Groes Inn to discuss your requirements with a member of the team.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||from £90.00 to £250.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Room||from £110.00 to £270.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family room||from £140.00 to £300.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||from £110.00 to £270.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin room||from £90.00 to £250.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin room||from £110.00 to £270.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Car Charging Point
- Credit cards accepted
- Evening meal available / cafe or restaurant on-site
- Ground floor bedroom/unit
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Private Parking
- Special diets catered for
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Wireless internet
- Serve evening meal
- Major credit cards accepted
- Pets accepted
- Wifi available
- Dog Friendly
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms