The newest addition to North Wales’ culinary scene. It’s a fresh and eye catching space in which you can enjoy all the quality and finesse of fine dining without the faff and formality.
The food is about showcasing the best ingredients the region has to offer, small plates, sharing boards and seafood served with flair and imagination.
Specialising in the region's best ingredients and dishes created by AA Two Rosette chefs. Vegetarian and vegan dishes available.
Lunch and dinner menus available, local craft ales on tap, Welsh gins and other spirits and cocktails.
- Credit cards accepted
- Evening meal available / cafe or restaurant on-site
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Private Parking
- Regular evening entertainment
- School parties welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special diets catered for
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Telephone in room/units/on-site
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Welsh Spoken
- Wireless internet
- Access improved for hearing impaired visitors
- Access improved for mobility impaired visitors
- Access improved for visually impaired visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Coach parties accepted
- Coach parties welcome
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- Children's facilities available
- Wifi available
- In town/city centre