Book Tickets Online
About your business
Guided birdwatching trips throughout the year. Custom tours for one/two people booking together, and small groups on adertised.
Equipment required to take part in your activity, is this provided?
Binoculars and telescopes provided for guests if required
How do visitors book?
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01492 872407
Any other relevent information?
Tours take place accross North Wales from our base in Llandudno. We look for the best birds available depending on the season. Some of our special resident birds include Chough, Hawfinch, Black Grouse, Goshawk, Dipper and Crossbill. Expect to see over 70 species on each tour.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Ticket Price||£150.00 per person per night|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for visitors