The Dunoon Hotel is a family-owned, 66-bedroom, AA Four Star hotel.
We’ve held two AA rosettes for our food for the last three years and specialise in traditional, locally-sourced menus. We welcome groups and independent guests, offering special rates for both during the year.
We have rooms available for conferences, private dining or meetings.
Recently, we’ve refurbished an adjacent property and transformed it into a thing of beauty. There are 18 gorgeous bedrooms and a new bar; the final chapter in the story of this building’s thrilling renaissance.
The Club Bar is a space where you can relax, drink and eat.
The Next Door restaurant is a space where you can relax, drink and eat. Opened in June 2022 and is open for light bites every lunchtime and dinner with amazing local dishes as well as small plates or sharing boards.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||£86.00 per person per night|
|Family Room||£93.00 per person per night|
|Single Room||from £65.00 to £114.00 per person per night|
|Twin Room||£86.00 per person per night|
*Prices include breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted
- Evening meal available / cafe or restaurant on-site
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Private Parking
- Regular evening entertainment
- School parties welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special diets catered for
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Telephone in room/units/on-site
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Welsh Spoken
- Wireless internet
- Access improved for hearing impaired visitors
- Access improved for mobility impaired visitors
- Access improved for visually impaired visitors
- Coach parties accepted
- Coach parties welcome
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- Children's facilities available
- Wifi available