The Dunoon Hotel is a family-owned, 66-bedroom, AA Four Star hotel.
We’ve held two AA rosettes for our food for the last three years and specialise in traditional, locally-sourced menus. We welcome groups and independent guests, offering special rates for both during the year.
We have rooms available for conferences, private dining or meetings.
Recently, we’ve refurbished an adjacent property and transformed it into a thing of beauty. There are 18 gorgeous bedrooms and a new bar; the final chapter in the story of this building’s thrilling renaissance.
The Club Bar is a space where you can relax, drink and eat. Next year it will be a fully functioning restaurant, but for now it’s a place for drinks, lunch and light bites during the day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double room||£71.00 per person per night|
|Family room||£84.00 per person per night|
|Single room||£82.00 per person per night|
|Twin room||£71.00 per person per night|
*Prices include breakfast.
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Credit cards accepted
- Evening meal available / cafe or restaurant on-site
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Private Parking
- Regular evening entertainment
- School parties welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special diets catered for
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Telephone in room/units/on-site
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Welsh Spoken
- Wireless internet
- Access improved for hearing impaired visitors
- Access improved for mobility impaired visitors
- Access improved for visually impaired visitors
- Coach parties accepted
- Coach parties welcome
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- Children's facilities available
- Wifi available