Book Tickets Online
Silver Birch is one of the most popular pay and play courses on the North Wales golfing scene where we #NurtureTheNovice and #ChallengeThePro!
Situated within the picturesque village of Betws-yn-Rhos, 4.5 miles inland from Colwyn Bay or Abergele, on the B5381. You can enjoy breath-taking views from every angle.
At Silver Birch, you can play the front 9-holes, call in the eco-friendly clubhouse for a bite to eat and then play the back 9-holes.
Many a keen golfer has cursed the “Grand Canyon” which is played over a gorge with a stream in the bottom.
No membership required.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Welsh spoken
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Major credit cards accepted
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing available for hire
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- First Aid
- Lessons/courses available
- Non members welcome
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available