Book Tickets Online
Re-opening: 6 July
We advise that you go to the website of this business before travelling for up to date information on what restrictions are in operation at this attraction. Please note that many attractions need to be pre-booked and some will have timed-ticketing. Please observe social distancing and hand washing and stay safe at all times
Silver Birch is one of the most popular Pay & Play courses on the North Wales golfing scene where we #NurtureTheNovice and #ChallengeThePro!
Situated within the picturesque village of Betws yn Rhos , 4.5 miles inland from Colwyn Bay or Abergele, on the B5381. You can enjoy breathtaking views from every angle.
At Silver Birch, you can play the front 9-holes, call in the eco-friendly clubhouse for a bite to eat and then play the back 9-holes.
Many a keen golfer has cursed the “Grand Canyon” which is played over a gorge with a stream in the bottom.
No membership required.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult 18 holes||£15.00 activity|
|Adult 9 holes||£10.00 activity|
|Child 18 holes||£10.00 activity|
|Child 9 holes||£6.00 activity|
Discount available for groups of 12 or more.
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment possible
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- One way system
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Welsh spoken
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Major credit cards accepted
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing available for hire
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- First Aid
- Lessons/courses available
- Non members welcome
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available