Book Tickets Online
The museum is the childhood home of Sir Henry Jones (1852-1922) who, from humble origins, became an eminent Professor of Moral Philosophy at Glasgow University and a major influence on the education system in Wales.
Visit this fascinating museum of Welsh rural life and:
• Find out about Henry Jones and the story of his struggle for education
• Wander through the tiny kitchen and bedroom where the family of six ate and slept
• See the displays on Victorian life in a typical Welsh community
• Listen to the conversation of the 'shoemakers' as they work
• Relax in the authentically restored cottage garden.
- Welsh spoken
- Indoor Attraction
- Village Location
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available