Book Tickets Online
Maesdu Golf Club has it all: A Championship quality course, over a hundred years of history, stunning scenery, and the warmest of welcomes on the course and in the Clubhouse.
Our James Braid Restaurant has a terrific reputation for serving quality food at reasonable prices.
You can order anything from a bacon bap to a three-course evening meal.
We are located under a mile from the Victorian resort of Llandudno with easy links to the A55 Expressway.
If you want excellent service, competitive prices and to play on a challenging course with breath-taking views, then you must choose Maesdu Golf Club.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||from £20.00 to £50.00 adult|
|Student||from £20.00 to £55.00 concession|
Concessions can recieve 10% discount for parties of 12.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Coach parties accepted
- Access to golf course
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Major credit cards accepted
- Accept coach parties
- Cater for Corporate events
- Equipment/clothing available for hire
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- Instructor training
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available
- Lockers available
- Non members welcome
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available