Book Tickets Online
About your business.
Adventure Parc Snowdonia is a hub of award-winning indoor and outdoor adventures in North Wales, including world-first inland surfing. Stay over at the stunning new Hilton Garden Inn Snowdonia or in the comfortable glamping village, and relax at the Wave Garden Spa.
INLAND SURF AND SUP
Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s inland waves are a world-first wonder of North Wales. Consistent, perfect man-made waves roll up and down the 300-metre surf lagoon every 90 seconds. It’s the perfect environment for surfers of all ages and abilities to learn quickly and safely. Expert & friendly tuition comes via the friendly surf academy, and there's easy wetsuit and board hire, with free board hire included in beginner and intermediate sessions. The changing facilities are toasty. Freshwater swimming and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) sessions - a fun & accessible family activity - are also available.
Surf & SUP from £35, age 5+
This giant of adventure features one of the longest artificial caving courses in the world, climbing & racer walls, leaps of faith, possibly the most extreme slides you will ever encounter, an indoor high ropes course, a ninja assault course and parkour floor trail. A totally weather-proof day out for thrill-seekers of all ages, it includes a separate soft play zone for younger visitors.
Adrenaline Indoors from age 5+, from £18
Soft play from £5
Take your pick from a choice of exhilarating outdoor activities on-site, including open water swimming, zip-line and freefalls, outdoor adventure climb, a pump track and Carver skate bowl.
Outdoor Adventures from age 3+, please see Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s website for more information.
OFF SITE ADVENTURES
Explore the beautiful North Wales landscapes with these off-site adventures - instructor-led activities including gorge walking, mountain biking and coasteering.
Explore Outdoors activities age 6+ and 10+, from £40 per person.
Minimum group size of 6 applies for gorge walking and coasteering.
Check in to the Hilton Garden Inn Snowdonia for contemporary comfort and warm hospitality in a truly remarkable setting. The hotel has 106 bedrooms with big views on all sides and a guest-exclusive fitness centre. Launching in tandem with the brand new Wave Garden Spa, the Hilton Garden Inn Snowdonia is the perfect place to check in for a romantic break, or some quality time out with friends and family.
From £89 per room
Alternatively, guests can check into Adventure Parc Snowdonia's comfortable glamping pods sleeps up to four people, with tasty food and drink a short walk away in the deli, bar & kitchen. Choose from a woodland or a lagoon-side setting.
From £65 per pod
WAVE GARDEN SPA
The Wave Garden Spa links directly to the Hilton Garden Inn Snowdonia, and Zephyr’s Bar & Grill. It is the perfect place to check in for a romantic break, some indulgent solitude, or quality time out with your friends.
Inside, a fragrant thermal journey flows around the warm vitality waterfall pool, which along with the steam room, and an iconic oversized Himalayan salt sauna, looks out across the waves of Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s surf lagoon to the mountains and forests beyond.
Enjoy laid back lunches at the Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s Surf Side Deli and Bar & Kitchen. Or head to Zephyr’s Bar & Grill at the Hilton Garden Inn for contemporary dining with a stunning backdrop. Outdoor dining terrace available.
How to book?
Head to the Adventure Parc Snowdonia website, or call 01492 353 123.
Peak Times are Friday 10am until Sunday 4pm, and school holidays.
Off peak prices apply at all other times.
Follow us on social media to get news on flash sales and discounts.
Surf Lessons (90 minutes, with 60 minutes water time)
Freesurf (60 minutes, with 55 minutes water time)
Surf courses - One Day beginners course (3 hours split into two surf sessions)
One day beginner, intermediate and advanced courses available (3 hours split into two surf sessions, advanced includes video analysis)
Surf Camps (adult only) 3 and 5 day all inclusive residential
School holiday kids club (from 5-16 years old) lessons and 5 session intensive holiday course
Equipment hire and all other prices available on website.
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Accept Coach Parties
- Car Charging Point
- Dogs accepted
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Picnic Site
- Access improved for hearing impaired visitors
- Access improved for mobility impaired visitors
- Access improved for visually impaired visitors
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to mobility impaired visitors
- Assistance Dogs Permitted
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Coach parties welcome
- Welsh spoken
- Outdoor pool
- Water sports facilities
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- On site parking
- Major credit cards accepted
- Accommodation on site
- Cater for school groups
- Conference facilities
- Equipment/clothing available for hire
- Equipment/clothing free of charge
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - high
- Fitness level required - low
- Fitness level required - medium
- Fully qualified instructors
- Lessons/courses available
- Lockers available
- Non members welcome
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available