About the accommodation
Southbourne Guest House is situated on a quiet leafy street near the centre of Llandudno, roughly half way between the two beaches and in a great location for exploring the Great Orme. You are assured of a warm welcome from the new owners, Christine and David and their two dogs (who live in their private area).
Key facilities for visitors
We have 4 en-suite rooms, a king, 2 doubles and a twin. Breakfasts at Southbourne alternate daily between full cooked and Continental. However, if you wish to have either cooked or Continental everyday, please let us know.
How to book?
Please ring 07942 323048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double room||from £72.00 to £82.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family room||£102.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single room||£50.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin room||£77.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 2m distancing in place
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Facilities must be booked
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Car Charging Point
- Short breaks available
- Special diets catered for
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Major credit cards accepted
- Children's facilities available
- Wifi available