Situated a short distance from Llandudno Bay, Bodeuron Guest House provides accommodation in the centre of this beautiful North Wales town. The Great Orme Country Park and its cable cars are nearby, and can be observed from our garden, where guests are welcome to sit and relax.
The North Beach and numerous seaside bars and restaurants of Llandudno are located within an easy, on the level, 10-minute walk.
Llandudno Pier is also close by, as is the railway station (pick up available by arrangement).
The theatre, Venue Cymru, is a short taxi ride (or a 15-20 minute walk) away.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double room||from £72.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King room||from £72.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single room||from £52.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin room||from £72.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Private Parking
- Special diets catered for
- TV in bedroom/unit
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Accept children over the age of 11 yrs old.
- Major credit cards accepted
- Wifi available
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms