Glan Dŵr is a traditional Welsh cottage with a decked terrace onto the river with amazing sunset views of Mount Snowdon and Siabod from the raised patio.
Fully renovated, sleeping up to 4 guests with 2 bedrooms one of which is en-suite.
Perfect location for exploring Snowdonia. Situated between Betws-y-Coed and Blaenau Ffestiniog with the world famous Zip Wire.
• Bed linen and towels provided
• First night fuel for the log burner
• Village setting with a local pub, shop and a hotel serving meals
• Good transport links.
Bookings taken by phone on 07527 337736 or via our website: www.betwsycoed.me.uk.
Per unit per week - £725 - £1050
Short breaks package (3 nights per unit) - £297 - £450
Daily rate - £99 - £150
- Bed linen provided
- Central heating
- Private Parking
- Short breaks available
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Washing machines available on-site
- Wifi available
Room / Unit Features
- Areas provided for smokers
- Ground floor bedrooms available