The Tyny is in the middle of North Wales, with easy access to all attractions We're family owned and run, offer a very personal service. Noted for our relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Rooms, some suitable for families. 1 five bedded bunk room
Large car park with our iconic Red & Black Mail Coach,
Leading to meadow and the River Llugwy.
Wide range of beers & lagers. 50 whiskeys and numerous gins. Our food is freshly cooked using local specialist suppliers. In front of open fires in the winter or on the patio and garden areas in the summer.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double room||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single room||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin room||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors and staff
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Private Parking
- Short breaks available
- Totally non-smoking establishment
- TV in bedroom/unit
- Serve evening meal
- Special diets catered for
- Welsh spoken
- Major credit cards accepted
- Children's facilities available
- Wifi available
- Dog Friendly
Room / Unit Features
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms