Book Tickets Online
Snowdonia Nordic Walking Ltd offer guided walks with an INWA qualified Instructor. Join us to discover Snowdonia from a new perspective!
Based at a working farm we run Taster sessions, Half-Day Experiences and Nordic Walking Plus (for improvers). All sessions include safety briefing; pole hire; technique instruction; and free parking.
• The Taster lasts 90 minutes and transforms you from beginner into a confident Nordic Walker!
• The Half-Day Experience includes tuition, a guided 5-10k walk, and not forgetting a paned (cuppa) and flapjack which await us back at the farm.
• The Nordic Walking Plus session is for intermediate Nordic walkers looking to improve existing skills.
Available in Welsh or English.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult ticket||£35.00 activity|
|Adult ticket||£20.00 activity|
£35 pp for a half-day session, £20 pp for a Taster or Plus session. Suitable for everyone from complete beginners to improvers/experts.
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cater for Corporate events
- Equipment/clothing free of charge
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Fitness level required - low
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties