Book Tickets Online
Carbon Monkey offer MTB (mountain bike) and cycling guided rides, skills courses and multi day expeditions from our base in Conwy.
Our trips are available year round, all over the UK but predominantly in Conwy and the Snowdonia National Park. We offer guided rides (plus optional bike hire) for groups and individuals of all abilities from novice to expert.
Our skills courses include everything from learning to ride a bike for the first time, to jumps and drop skills and bespoke one to one packages. We use only the best guides and coaches who are hugely experienced and highly qualified to ensure you receive the highest level of service possible whilst always being in safe hands.
Are you ready to go on a ride you’ll remember for the rest of your life? Is now the time to upgrade your skills and get more out of your riding? Contact us now to book your MTB/Cycling activity with the best in North Wales.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Full Day Private Trip||£125.00 adult|
|Short Day Private Trip||£195.00 adult|
Group rate - 6-8 persons or 12-16 persons @ 30% Discount
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Accessible by public transport
- Major credit cards accepted
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing available for hire
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - medium
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Lessons/courses available
- Non members welcome
- Route maps available
- Secure cycle storage
- Self guided walks/cycle rides
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available